2017 Dirt Track Invitational results from November 11, 2017 at Perris Auto Speedway
Congratulations to three-peat Pro 4 Class Champion CJ Greaves for taking first in the Yamaha R1DT Invitational at Perris Auto Speedway during the USAC Racing Budweiser Oval Nationals.
This race was the first ever official race for the Yamaha R1 DT machines. The R1 is a concept dirt racing car, built by Yamaha.
Dave Park, Yamaha’s R1DT project manager, presented trophies to the R1 DT Invitational podium, including:
2017 Dirt Track Invitational Results
November 11, 2017
– Three-peat Pro 4 Class Champion
– Donnie “the Million Dollar Man” Moran
– 20-year old ARCA Racing Series rookie
– Four-time AMA Superbike Champion
– Six-time Quad X Champ and 2016 Lucas Champ
– One of the nation’s top drifting competitors
– Two-time Chili Bowl Champion and prolific midget car racing legend
– This year’s X-Games Flat track Gold Medalist