Take a look inside the hauler of the World of Outlaws Late Model Series driver
Bobby Pierce is a national dirt late model driver. The 26-year-old is a 5-time DIRTcar National Champion.
The world of dirt late model racing is a bit different than most forms of auto racing. In most cases, the drivers and teams stay at the track, instead of a hotel room.
That creates some unique rigs. Such is the case for Bobby Pierce’s 2019 S&S hauler. It’s a fully fitted house on wheels with race cars in the back. It’s pulled by a 2019 579 Peterbilt.
The team is based out of Illinois. Currently, they compete on the World of Outlaws Late Model Series tour.
Pierce has a new truck and trailer on order. He’s expecting it to arrive in April. The following package is available as soon as the new hauler arrives:
– Truck has a queen sized bed in the rear bedroom for privacy & comfort with a slide out.
– One super slide out in the front area
– 2 scissor couches and a top bunk.
– Big shower / spacious bathroom area
– Built in grill. Built in stove-top
– 3 AC units
– 3 TV’s with a satellite that never loses signal
– Electric/Gas options for both the fridge & water heater
– Comes with a very nice cow catcher on the front ($5k value)
– 112,500 Miles on it currently.
– Trailer has a slide out. Plenty of tire-rack room. Below-the-floor storage.
– Lots of work-table space
– Trailer has its own water tank for more water storage.
– 2 heaters/AC units in trailer.
– Cordless Remotes for liftgate & wench
– 4 access doors instead of 2 to easily tie-down the cars.
– New tires on truck and trailer this summer.
– Everything gets maintained / maintenance by Carnaghi’s in Danville.
Asking Price: $750,000 ($50,000 deposit)