Illinois dirt track has gone on the market
56 Acres in LaSalle, Illinois has been listed for sale. The property is currently occupied by LaSalle Speedway.
The track is a 1/4-mile dirt track. It was founded in 1947. In the 1950’s the track doubled as a drive-in movie theater.
The track formerly closed in 2019. In 2021, the track re-opened. Now, it’s back on the real estate market.
11,357 homes are within a 5 mile radius of the facility.
Series who’ve visited the speedway: World of Outlaw Sprint Car Series, AMA, ARCA Truck Series, UMP, Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series and the World of Outlaws Late Model Series.
No price was included with the listing.
– ± 56 Acres
– 30 Acres Parking and Pits
– 1/4 Mile High Bank Clay Oval
– Grandstand & Skyboxes Seating 3,500 Spectators
– (5) Highway Bill boards
– (2) Single-Family Homes
– Duplex Over Mechanics Shop
– 2 Concession Buildings
– Pits and Trailer Parking
– Adaptive Reuses: Drive-in Theater, Soft Ball Sports Complex, Drop Lot, Dome Sports Venue
View the LaSalle Speedway listing here.